Saturday, June 4, 2011

Old Friends, Free Dope, and Unwise Spending

So I'm hanging out with and old friend of mine right now - Jim - talking my freaking ear off!!! He called me tonight and asked me if I wanted to come out to Timbuktu* and 'party' which I knew meant he'd get me high.  I haven't seen ol' Jim since before I went to prison and I didn't have any shit so I said OK.  Jim was always a real cool old guy - lives in his little trailer - gets disability and makes money on the said scrapping stuff and selling all his random shit on Craigslist.
    My job at Garcia's is going OK - as far as jobs go. 
    It's money - or it WOULD  be money except for the fact that I keep spending about $20/day on dope.  I do that about 4 or 5 times a week and well.... add that up and it ends up being kind of depressing.... I'm supposed to be saving money and paying off my fines so that I can get my license back.  So I feel guilty because I also should be helping out my mom and stepdad with their bills -at least a little bit.  But freaking tweakers are selfish and I'm no exception to that rule.  I'm just as selfish as the next tweaker, but I'm honest.... for the most part.  I'm not one of those tweakers who'll steal your dope from you and then help you look for it.  In fact, I don't steal from anybody period..... But if you leave your pipe in front of me and it's got dope in it, I'll probably take a few hits without your permission...but I'll tell you that I did it after the fact LOL..
   Ok, on that note I'll wrap this up... Sometime here within the next few days I'm going to post a blog with all of the details on how to pass a UA (but it will only work with meth.)  If anyone has any questions or has any specific details that they want to make sure I include when I write that blog, let me know!

No comments:

Followers