Friday, June 17, 2011

Easier Veins = Bruised Boobs

So lately I've turned to using the veins in my boobs for shooting.  They're easy to see, and they're not all tough and scarred like a lot of the ones in my arms.  So even when my needle's duller than I'd like, I don't have to sit there and poke myself OVER and OVER trying to get in the vein.  Of course, those veins aren't exactly used to that kind of abuse - and they bruise easily. 
Which has resulted in my boobs looking like this:


Bruised Boobs From Needle Use

It's really pretty gross, I realize.  Thank god there's no chance of anyone seeing me naked anytime soon.  I've got pretty nice boobs normally so to do this to them is a bit of a disgrace and everytime I see them in a mirror I'm kind of annoyed with myself.  I can't imagine what anyone else's reaction would be - they'd probably be pretty disgusted I guess.  Unless of course they'd ever been a slammer too - then maybe they'd understand.
   I guess that's all I've got to say.  Except I'll throw it out there that I'm thinking that it's getting more and more important that I quit tweaking soon.
    I know I've said it at least a few times before.
    I really mean it though.
    I always mean it.

   Is anybody reading this blog????

2 comments:

PrincessAddiction1031 said...

i love love love your blog and i love love love you! go to my blog. just started, you inspired it, you really did! :) http://princessaddiction1031.blogspot.com/?zx=9027dea25b1251ba

Anonymous said...

Meth is NOT your friend!! Do your best to end the harmful, and painful relationship!! And in doing so, you will find 'real' friends!! It's a hard thing to do, but YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Followers