Sunday, March 6, 2011

Guess I'll Be Strong Tomorrow

Well, I broke down (surprise.)  As I'm sitting here writing this, I'm waiting for Pam to come get me so that we can go drive to meet Jack who's about 40 minutes away.  And if all goes well I'll have a rig this time so I can shoot it rather than waste it all trying to smoke out of a light bulb.  I'm kind of disappointed in myself but my justification is this:  I've only got 2 & 1/2 more days of privacy (having the house with my mom and stepdad gone) so I'm going to take advantage of it.
    At this point, even if my TASC color does come up and I have to take a UA, I'm just going to skip it and pretend like I forgot to call.  By the time I see my parole officer again and he realizes it, I'll be about 5 or 6 days away from being off of parole anyway so I doubt that he'll do anything.
    If I'm lucky, my color won't come up until next week and by then I should be clean.  All right on that note, Pam's going to be here any second so I should go.... I'm kind of nervous about going with her because I get paranoid going for these car rides; not so much on the way there as on the way back when we're carrying drugs.  But at the same time I like the fact that I'll be with her the whole time so she won't be able to gyp me.  Ok, she's here.... I'll probably write more later tonight...

No comments:

Followers