Thursday, May 3, 2012

These Thoughts Run Through My Head

Ok, I don't have much time because I should technically be getting ready for work right now. But I just had to get it out there real quick that I'm actually missing Bobby... He hasn't tried calling me fifty times and hasn't come knocking on my window and there's this little part of me that's actually a little sad about it. I know that's kind of crazy, but that's what I feel and I can't help it. And then of course I start to doubt myself and think about how sweet he is and how he really wears his heart on his sleeve and how open he is...all endearing qualities that I was surprised to find in someone I originally assumed was a sort of "macho man" and maybe a little bit of a player. And of course I also know how lonely he is and I can hear his words in my head 'I don't want to grow old alone' and it makes my heart go out to him.
Anyway.... that's just some shit running through my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am experiencing the same feelings that are seemingly irrational and absurd but the heart isn't governed by reason- its unbridled and yearns for the wild. Emotion is energy in motion. How could anyone expect to control and confine this natural untamed energy?? I hope that makes sense- im hitting that maybe ive been awake too long n am not able to effectively communicate my thoughts nor ideas. All i know is, im feelin the same goddam way and i wanted to let u know i benefited from ur refreshung honesty. Stay true to yourself n fuck the haters! :)

Followers